Tuesday, September 2, 2008

World's Shortest Profiles

newly retired,,looking for a friend
i love women that like multiple men,,,i want to find a female like that

Multiple men? A female like what? Do I want to know?

Looking
Im just on here looking for a woman who wants to experience pleasure...Also, I am not a member, so figure things out and contact me where I can read it. But I would love to talk to someone soon!

No, YOU figure things out. Namely, find a dime and pay for a subscription like the rest of us.

Just Looking for now
I don't have the time to date. So I thought I would give this a try.

How perfect. Another man who doesn't have any time for me. That's HOT!

im new
im tall,skinny, and easy to get along with

Oh! Oh! I got it! You're a Cookies and Cream Popsicle.

Easy going love to have fun whom ever i am.

When you figure out 'whom ever you are', let me know.

Hello
Let's talk about it

Great. Here's my sentence. Your turn.

hi loooking for fun
i have long black hair and lots of tatoos

It sounds like you've already had way too much fun. Next!

friends with benefits
friends with benefits

I'm sensing a trend here...Haiku, maybe?

hansom man
i like sports and girls

Let me guess, you're unique.

Fill this in.
Need to fill this in

Let's not and say we did, alright?

No comments: